||[Jan. 26th, 2004|06:36 pm]
About a week ago, a Mori pollster tried to survey our street. We broke them...|
Apparently, most people were either not in, or didn't want to speak to them. So, given we did, we're going to have screwed the results for our area even more than we might've done. I think we were one of only two of three on our street surveyed, mwahaha...
Sample non typical questions included
- "how many cars does your house have?" (4)
- "what level of education do people have?" (everyone has at least a degree, and everyone has something from oxford or cambridge)
- "name some financial institutions" (they didn't have boxes for Coutts or Goldman Sachs....)
- "do you read a paper?" (2, both broadsheets)
- "total household income bracket?"
... and so on. We're just waiting for the next UpMyStreet regrading exercise ;-)