|Oddness with obexserver on Fedora Core 4
||[Jan. 23rd, 2006|03:49 pm]
Over the weekend, I updated my FC4 system, and apparently picked up some change to openobex. My self-compiled obexserver then failed to work, since the .so had changed.|
I tried to recompile, but complained it couldn't find anything to provide the btobex_accept() function.
After some false leads reading through the obex_test and obex_test_server code (which seem to do things quite differently), I stumbled upon it. It seems that libopenobex-1.0.so.1 on FC4 no longer has the bt functions in it. Luckily, libopenobex.a (from the dev package) does. So, as long as I statically link my obexserver, everything works fine. How odd.