||[Sep. 24th, 2002|12:07 am]
Yup, I'm back from holiday. Finally, I might add. There was a nice little thunder storm in Corfu last night / this morning. The results of this included:|
- Me (and my bags) getting absolutely soaked when walking from the hovel to the bus
- Our plane running low on fuel waiting to land, and diverting to Keffelonia
- Our then late plane getting caught in the next storm, and being late
- Our even later plane having to wait for flights to land before taking off
- Me not getting home until 13 hours after I'd left the hovel
Ah well, these things happen.
Otherwise, the holiday was good. Not excellent as some other Club Med holidays have been, but good none the less. Photos are, as ever, in the usual place, but I haven't yet rotated them, got rid of the rubbish ones, commented them etc. If all goes well tomorrow, I might get round to writing a bit more about the holiday here.
In unrelated news, my laptop hard disk kicked the bucket the day before I went away. Gah! I've got most of the data off it, have recent backups et al, but it means I'm going to have to try to get Hell (^H^H^H Dell) to replace the hard disk on my 13 month old laptop, not looking fun. Bugger bugger bugger :(
Oh, and I do have somewhere to live now. Nice place in Jericho, over the road from ross. Move in on Wednedsay. Yey!